03 February 2009

Mina date

Mina likes to make little charts and set goals for herself (I admit that I strongly steer her in a good direction), where she gets to put a sticker in a box each time, and when it's all filled up, she picks a reward.  Recently she filled up her chart for going to the bathroom ALL by herself, like 20 times.  YAY!  For her special treat, she wanted to go on a "date" with me!  So fun.  I always enjoy getting one-on-one time with the kids.   They are so different that way.  Mina and I went for ice-cream and to the library.  Her favorite ice-cream is cherry or strawberry, but I couldn't really tell, because all she did was eat the cherry on top (maybe that's what she meant??) and the whipped cream.  She also got a balloon at the ice-cream shop, which was a big highlight of our night out!  I also learned that when she grows up she wants to drive a RED volkswagen Beetle (which I remember wanting when I was little).  When I asked her where she wants to live, she said at a waterpark hotel, of course, that WOULD be the coolest!

1 comment:

  1. Costabiles Hi! So glad you decided to be part of the blogging world. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Your family is just darling. Love all those big brown eyes. Can't believe how big they all look too. Thanks for sending us the link and letting us see what your family is doing. So glad you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete