15 April 2009

Keep your pants on!


Mayzie's new favorite trick is taking her pants off. She does it any place, anytime. Some of the more memorable times were at Dairy Queen, and yesterday we went to visit Joe at work and she could not resist taking her pants off for his co-workers. If she's not in a onesie, the diaper is the next thing to go. We've found her several times up from her nap, in her crib, with nothing on her bottom. One day I thought I'd be smart, so I put her in a dress, thinking I wouldn't have to deal with miss "no pants". I could not keep the diaper on then, and next thing I know I am stepping in something warm and mushy on the rug - please be a muffin - nope! Yuuuckk! So onesies are the way to go, she hasn't figured out how to get past the snaps - yet! Any tips, moms? I know some of you have had this problem too!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any tips because my kids have never figured out how to take off their pants OR diapers. Maybe a onesie AND a dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny!! What a little character. She's getting so big now...adorable!! Sorry, I don't have any tips. It is funny though. :)

    ReplyDelete