A couple weeks ago we were doing something... watching something about birds maybe? Mina asked if we could make a birdhouse... and for once, I was like "sure, let's do it!" Mayzie was napping, so we went out into the garage and made one! We had some extra wood from the fence we just put up, so we (Mina did help cut a little), cut the wood and nailed it together. I was so proud of myself! We finally got around to painting it the other day. Now we just have to hang it. For our next project, I'm thinking treehouse!


t
I am SO IMPRESSED! Way to be spontaneous...and I'm impressed that you actually had the materials! I need to run, how bout you??? Luke has been waking up every morning right between 6 and 6:30 so I'm not sure what to do other than run later in the day...ugh.
ReplyDelete