My friend, Melanie, took these beautiful pictures of Brick, when he was just one week old. We will cherish them always! His sweet newborn-ness is captured perfectly!
I am in love!!! He is so handsome! Congrats to you guys! Garrett talked to Joe tonight. We miss you guys! I can't believe you have 4 adorable kiddos now! Come visit us in Michigan!
I am so sorry for not commenting sooner. It has been awhile since I have been over to visit (I have visited several times in the past 10 months or so and not one mention of baby until the baby shower). I had no idea! Congrats - he is a cutie. I miss getting to hang out and see you and your cute kids (and joe). Micah
I am in love!!! He is so handsome! Congrats to you guys! Garrett talked to Joe tonight. We miss you guys! I can't believe you have 4 adorable kiddos now! Come visit us in Michigan!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie! I just love these pictures. I am loving all of these posts from you!
ReplyDeleteReally sweet, how fun to have a new little one around! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have such original names- I love it. And your kids are always so good-looking!!!
ReplyDeleteJackie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for not commenting sooner. It has been awhile since I have been over to visit (I have visited several times in the past 10 months or so and not one mention of baby until the baby shower). I had no idea! Congrats - he is a cutie. I miss getting to hang out and see you and your cute kids (and joe).
Micah