Mina, Mina, MINA!
On any given day, I can probably find about 26 million pieces of paper like this in our house. Mina LOVES to write her name. She writes it on everything and EVERY piece of paper. She also loves to write "MOM" and often includes that in her correspondence. It's fun. For a while she refused to write anything but her name. But now she is willing again to give other letters a chance and will spell other words with some help.
I love it when they start to put words together. Alton does this all the time too. He's now asking how to spell words so he can write more exciting things than just his name. I remember when Everett learned how to write "Alton", I kept finding the words "Alton NO NO" written all over furniture. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteIn class on Sunday, she wrote Mina and Dad. I was VERY IMPRESSED. Way to go Mina!
ReplyDelete