13 December 2009

Share Fest!

Mina and Calvin's preschool had a family activity called "Share Fest." We all got to
go and make some fun Thanksgiving projects, eat some yummy treats, and meet their
friends and teachers. Mayzie LOVED it, she always wants to stay at school with M &C, so she was thrilled!

Calvin and Mayzie making their cornucopias.

Mina with her turkey!

I love when they do this at school... they ask the kids all the same questions and write down their responses. It's especially cool since I have 2 kids in class - to see how different their responses are! They were each asked:
How do you cook a turkey?
How long?
What temperature?
What ingredients?
Mina said:
We put it in the oven. It has to be cooked for an hour. A hot temperature. Peperoni, sauce, lemon juice.
Calvin said:
The turkey is made with eggs, flour, and lemon. Then you put the turkey in the oven. After you put the turkey inside the oven, it pops. Then the turkey turns into another turkey. Then the turkey is ready to lay it's eggs.

Calvin took this of me, I am wearing the noodle necklace he made for me!

2 comments:

  1. Calvin's picture of you is my favorite! I'm LOVING all your new posts lately!

    Daphne always wants to stay at school with Dayton, too. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that Cal and Mina make the Thanksgiving turkey next year. I think they're off to a mighty fine start!

    ReplyDelete